Fresno ERISA & Long-Term Disability Law Office
ERISA Law Center is a law firm dedicated to helping our clients pursue long-term disability benefits as part of their employer-provided health plan. These are private plans governed by a complex series of national laws, and we are here to provide you with all the information you need.
At our Fresno office, we meet with clients and work on their cases. Our goal is to help people who were promised care through their employer and have faced nothing but struggles. We work with individuals and groups, such as nursing unions, across California.
ERISA Law Is Complex
The Employer Retirement Income Savings Act (ERISA) governs many forms of compensation that employers provide. This national law is known to be one of the most intricate laws, and we have extensive experience with the many issues our clients face, including:
- Health insurance: One of the most common benefits employers provide is also one of the most often denied by insurance carriers.
- Long-term disability: Denials of long-term disability benefits put people in need of significant care into a difficult position.
- Bad faith insurance: A major aspect of our work is pursuing claims against companies that never intended to provide the services they sold.
- Pension benefits: If a pension is part of your compensation package, we can help you fight to secure those benefits.
- Life insurance: Denials of employer-provided life insurance claims are possibly the most sensitive aspects of our work.
Our goal is to be there for you. We listen to your problems and help you build a legal strategy to move forward.
ERISA Law Center
6485 North Palm Avenue
Fresno, CA 93704
Monday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Finding Us In Fresno
Located on North Palm Ave., we have plenty of parking and easy access to the highway and surrounding area. Our location is within convenient distance to the United States District Court Eastern District of California, Fresno Division where we are regularly working for our clients.