Because ERISA is a federal law, we believe that your ERISA appeals lawyer should be familiar with its nationwide impacts, and how to handle your specific case in your specific region. The two mistakes people make when if comes to ERISA appeals are:
- Consulting a lawyer in the wrong region: Then you have to deal with messy transfers and impersonal treatment.
- Consulting a lawyer who does ERISA claims on the side: ERISA is a big law, a true defense can only be made by people who are intimately familiar with what it says and what it gives each person. This is not possible for lawyers who specialize in different areas of law.
Because we have experience and knowledge about courts in each circuit, we know best what it will take to give you your best shot at winning a case. For instance, we know:
- The 2nd Circuit tends to allow insurance companies the ability to bring in new ways to deny benefits.
- The 9th and 4th Circuits are partial to cases which involve disability involving fibromyalgia.
- The 6th Circuit is partial to those who question the doctor’s credibility.
To learn more about regional partiality, read about where we practice.
If you are suffering from ERISA benefit denials, then our attorneys can help. Specializing in all aspects of ERISA law, including ERISA appeals, we work with you on an individual level to make sure you get what you deserve, and we don’t charge you until we win for you.
Just one more reason to contact us today!