As one of our paralegals at ERISA Law Center, Raquel Monique Busani is dedicated to providing top-tier services for each and every one of our clients. Because she is passionate about addressing our clients’ needs, she spends the majority of her time researching and drafting of appeals which are submitted prior to litigation. Her personable and adaptable characteristics allow her to engage and work with a wide range of personalities, making her extremely useful in the field of law.
Before joining ERISA Law Center, Raquel attended the University of California, Santa Barbara where she obtained her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Political Science with an emphasis in International Relations. After completing her undergraduate coursework, she moved to Fresno where she began working at what would eventually become ERISA Law Group.
After moving to Fresno, she also became involved with the Woodward Shakespeare Festival where she served as a green show curator and set/production designer. In 2014, she enrolled at San Joaquin College of Law where she is currently pursuing her Juris Doctorate. She recently had the opportunity of serving as a judicial extern for a U.S. Magistrate Judge at the United States District Court, for the Eastern District of California.
When Raquel is not in the office, she can be found spending time with her partner and pets, cooking overly elaborate meals, and visiting her family.
- University of California, Santa Barbara – B.A., Psychology and Political Science, with International Relations Emphasis.
- San Joaquin College of Law, - J.D. (in progress)
- Witkin Awards for Academic Excellence in the following subjects: Contracts, Torts, Civil Procedure, Criminal Law, Real Property, Legal Methods
- George Hopper Moot Court Competition- 1st Place Best Brief
- Traynor Moot Court Competition- 3rd place Best Brief